I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!
Why should you choose a wedding DJ?
March 29, 2017
Here we have some helpful tips:
1. A wedding DJ makes for a stress-free reception. The last thing you want to worry about on your wedding day is making sure that the music sounds good. If you hire a wedding DJ you won’t have to worry about that at all. The music is pre-recorded and is very unlikely to face any hiccups along the way.
2. There is a pre-set playlist. DJ’s allow you to give them a set list of songs you want played at the wedding. If you hire a good wedding DJ they will ask for your favorite songs and will be sure to play them throughout the wedding. Additionally you won’t have to worry about “R-rated” music being played that could offend your guests.
3. There is little to no coordination needed on your part. Wedding DJs have all the equipment that is necessary to make the reception run smoothly. They’re professionals who can get the job done with minimal oversight.
4. You can always add music to your playlist. Just by letting your dj know he will make sure to have it at the right moment.
5. DJ’s bring more than just music. Most wedding DJs include lights that set the mood for the party. They are all in one entertainment and work their hardest to get everyone out on the dance floor. They are professionals and most have done hundreds of weddings across their career.
6. DJ’s guide your guests through the wedding. In addition to playing music and setting the mood, most DJ’s tell people when to get on the dance floor, what is going on during the reception, and are also responsible for introducing the couple for the first time. All of this is important, and pretty much impossible without a DJ.
7. If you want your wedding to be a party, then a DJ is the way to go. They have the charisma and passion to make your guests have a great time. Let’s face it, after the ceremony is over all you are going to want to do is party.
8. A DJ can make your wedding day easier. If you don’t have a wedding planner, then a DJ is absolutely necessary to keep everything moving along smoothly throughout the wedding. Imagine trying to run your iPod to make sure the mood is set for dinner, then run back to cut the cake, then go back to change the song to the first dance. It’s ridiculous! You have to have someone in charge, and a wedding DJ will fit the bill nicely.
9. A wedding dj will make everything runs smooth and the best part of all, you will have your special as your special day, just sit and enjoy the night or better yet, have fun while your guests are dancing all night long at the dance floor.